The “STEPL Input Data Server” has been upgraded to the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 2.1. You must have Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or higher installed to use the new data server.
Key features of this upgrade include:
· More stable GIS platform using a simple and modern Web 2.0-style user interface.
· Additional map layers.
· Street map.
· Aerial map.
· Elevation map.
· Boundaries and places.
· State and County boundaries.
· Watershed boundary dataset (HUC12, HUC10, HUC8, HUC6, HUC4, and HUC2).
· NHDplus catchments.
· NHDplus flowlines and waterbodies.
· Updated datasets.
· Hydrologic Soil Group at the Subwatershed (HUC12) level.
· Landuse area distribution at the Subwatershed (HUC12) level.
· County-level Agricultural Animal data source updated to 2007.
Click the link below to access the new online data server for STEPL model, or view the User Guide first (User Guide).
Last revised: 8/14/2014